Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So I have a question. My helpers have been doing a fantastic job when approaching people as they leave the tagged table, and roughly 90% have been really open and receptive to the idea. Yet to date, I have received only one response.
Is it that people fear sharing their memories because they think what I’m asking for is too personal? Despite both the response and any details of who sat at the table remaining totally anonymous?
How do I encourage them to respond?
My poor tables, it’s been so busy at Roasted, the table has been in high demand, and I’m sure has been involved in some great lunches, brunches and coffees.

3 comments:

  1. This project is a favourite of mine, despite the fact that I will only be able to see it tomorow. Its a real shame youre experiencing this, I will go and respond later. Perhaps its a start of the year fever symptom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you the Judith I've been searching for?
    Lord Ponsonbys?

    Glenn@glennwebster.co.nz?

    ReplyDelete